THE LEINSTER ARMS HOTEL,CORNER SITE OF 596M2
PERFECT FOR OCCUPATION OR INVESTMENT
Available as a Freehold Going Concern GST FREE
596sqm of landholding on corner site
Fully equipped and ready to trade
Vacant Possession opportunity of the Leinster Arms Hotel, Collingwood.
Offered for sale for the first time in 27 years, this once in a lifetime opportunity offers the following investment highlights:
- 596sqm* of land on the corner of Gold Street and Hotham Street, offering 48.59 metres* of prime street frontage
- High exposure, character filled corner freehold pub in the heart of Collingwood
- Offered as a 'Going Concern' NO GST PAYABLE
- Superbly maintained single-storey brick building which includes an intimate front bar, lounge / dining area, two function rooms, commercial kitchen, a bricked bistro / garden atrium, two outdoor beer gardens
- Includes adjoining private residence, featuring 4 bedrooms, kitchenette, bathroom and large living area.
- Includes a valuable 1am General Liquor Licence (7 days)
- Close to all forms of public transport with Victoria Park Railway Station and North Richmond Station within walking distance
- Only 300 metres* to the Eastern Freeway, 320 metres* to Hoddle Street and 3 kilometres* to Melbourne's CBD
An incredible opportunity to secure an iconic, Collingwood corner pub etched in Melbourne's history.
CALL ROBERT ON 0412800500 FOR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION