An outstanding offering in a premier Essendon location. Providing low maintenance lifestyle surrounded by amenities and services that makes this such an enviable area to live. This surprisingly large and beautifully maintained flat is situated in a boutique seventies block of only 12.
- Large open plan living and dining area adjoining to a modern kitchen.
- 2 great sized bedrooms, both with built in robes.
- Quaint balcony with north-west orientation.
- Retro, yet very functional, central bathroom plus laundry facilities.
- Undercover and off-street secure parking.
- Near new gas space heater and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Within easy walking distance to all Essendon has to offer, including the North Essendon shops, Rose St shops, Essendon train station, schools and Lincoln Park. Whilst having the 59 tram and bus services right at your doorstep.
Call James Akil on 0468 305 711 and Carl De Sanctis on 0433 100 666 to inspect now so you don't miss out!